Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Aoshima 1/48 Techno Police 21C Road Ranger

This is one of the early kits after I have decided to take out all my long kept vintage and build them; yes, I have decided there is no point of keeping these so called vintage n let them collecting dust.

This is the road ranger, the vehicle for techno police 21c series, which frankly I was more interested in their robots than the car. However, when look at their robot kits,  i had a deep breath n put them back... hahahaha that's why, finally I have build this instead.

At least it comes with motor and i can play with it for a while XD

Think I bought it from Daya, a small mini market in ss2 pj. To my surprise, though being such an old kit, the fitting is actually quite good. The main problem, as usual, being the on/off mechanism; which I threw it away and put my own.

Other than that, is just sand, mask n spray.




No comments:

Post a Comment