Wednesday, October 9, 2019

黑竜号:太空探索隊 WonderFest Summer 2010

This cute little thing is among my loot in Japan Summer Wonderfest 2010. As the name, black dragon, it's originally suppsed to be black in color. I just change it to yellowish, just like an egg yolk.




Since wonderfest, I realize one thing: sometimes a person can be a fantastic sculptor, but he might not be a good recaster.
Yeah, like many of the kits I bought from Wonderfest, mostly from smaller name sculptor where they do they own casting, the kit quality isn't anywhere compared to the commercial n experienced manufacturer. Sand hole is so much until i was confused whether it is done such way purposely.

Since there r quite some space in the middle, I have decided to light up the cockpit with optical fiber. Colors of the light r just done by painting the tip with different clear color. Well, u cant see them here because I didnt take any photos. I didnt take any photo because during the photoshooting time, I think there s a short circuit n it burned the LED . I m just too lazy to make any changes....

Besides that, the main thing for me for this project, besides the optical fiber that didnt lit, is actually the color. I always wanna do a sunshine egg yolk kind of color hahahahaah.

Oh btw, ignore the decals. I just put them there for decoration while hoping nobody can recognize them. Yes, decals are from everywhere: some itasha, gundam etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment