Thursday, February 20, 2014

Resin Beauty

Since last October, due to the condition of my room (mainly), I have had stopped modeling.

Probably burn out from the previous project, or simply feeling lazy, I am still finding lame excuses to get my ass to engage into a project. Instead, just some snapfitting here n there.

Tonight, while i had just done with ICW's purchasing work, decided to get my hand dirty, no matter how unwillingly. Yes, this is the resin girl i had rescribed lines, did the first round of sanding, and primed; for the supposed to happened resin group build in 2013 year end.

......................

................................

...............................................................

Somehow, just can't get myself together. a little error checking and sanding, filling holes, pretty much i slacked again.

Rather not let the night gone in vain, since ICW was pretty quiet which means perfect time for modeling, i got myself digging stuff to build a base for the girl. Well, since i still gotta wait for the super glue to dry before i can sand them off....

This is what i could come up with. I kinda like it but it directly clashes with the color I have planned to paint on the resin kit. The good thing is, it will buy me a little more time to continue to slack.....


 photo IMAG0050_1.jpg

And this is a close up of the little pretty lady. I kinda like it, a lil unconventional , a lil wat-cha-looking-at attitude. Oh, no hand too.

Yes, my little grenade girl.....


 photo IMAG0052_1.jpg


Maybe I shouldn't even label this post under WIP..... just some random mumbling....

No comments:

Post a Comment