Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Resin Group Build: Android Cat Skull

 This is my entry for PlaZone's Resin GB 2022, the last GB of the year.














This is the project I did to join Plazone's Resin GB. The kit is a concept drawng of the cyborg cat skull. 

Basically, it is just a very fun n fast project. Did some panel line scribbing (For masking purposes), mask the orange color stripes, change some nuts n bolts to metal option parts.

The whole project probably I spent the most effort is on the display stand, which I have made it to looks like some sort of a CPU. Basically is just dissecting some old TV remote controls and whatever random leftover electronic parts I have in my stash. To make the whole thing a little more interesting, i just added a blue light and a warm white COB filament and two LED, which later enamel clear green was painted on them to make them green lights.

Overall am very happy with the project, not because of the workmanship but the experience of carefree building.

No comments:

Post a Comment