Monday, November 27, 2023

ROKR Rhinoceros Beetle

 From ROKR, a China wood model maker which I love! Here is their new product in injection plastics, which also comes with lights and movement. Damn I CANNOT resist such offering despite the slightly higher in price.









ROKR is one of China's top wood model kit manufacturer. Their stuff are always high quality: Good design, clear manual, smooth process, user friendly and techincally accurate.


This is one of their series that they venture into injection plastic and multimedia. The best part is, it is battery powered, with lights and movements too. I admit I was sold when I first saw their video about the V8-like engine at the abdomen part of the beetle XD

Overall, I did zero painting. Everything is prepainted. Besides that, I have had added a little extra here and there: some tiny gear from watch clockwork stash i bought from internet, and added 3 pcs of green LED.

Overall this is a fantastic process!

No comments:

Post a Comment