Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Electroluminescent Paint

Was talking to Adrian last night and he mentioned about this electroluminescent paint. I only knew about electric conduct paint but not this.

Basically it is a paint that not only conduct electric, when it does, the paint actually luminate!!!! How cool that will be to apply on modeling!!!!

I went on checking it out and somehow I found 2 American companies that do something like this: LitCoat and Luminlor; the brand. Seems like lumilor is more catered for airbrushing. Now I just need to find a way to get hold of this to see how thick it is n such.

Let's hope ICW manage to get a hold of this soon!!!


This is a video demostration by that company. The + & - is already connected. while he is spray more coating on it, the electric circuit become complete and it starts to glow! I think it's really COOL!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment