Thursday, August 29, 2019

Robotime: Wood Model - Steampunk Submarine & Rabbit

I must say these are 2 kits that I am asking for more when I have had done with them. I bought them from taobao and from my previous experience with other China wood model manufacturer, I wasnt having very high hope n that's why I was quite skeptical after seeing their relatively high price. (I am comparing to china made price, not European price; though if compared so, they r still dirt cheap)

Oh, I was so glad I was wrong!

These kits are very nicely made; besides that they come with white glue and a windup music box core.


Some wip pictures:

Packaging is pretty well done, very organized.
Good quality laser work and the instructions are pretty well made: clear n systematic
Comes with vacuum form transparent part which I would say is as perfect as it could be. Besides that, necessary tools like screw driver & white glue too.

*******************************************************************************************

The Rabbit


Overall I like the design, with movable parts when u play the music box, and some extra metal parts. Best, building is such easy n enjoyable n smooth.

*********************************************************************************************

Submarine


For someone who like multimedia parts in a kit, the metal chain for the anchor is definitely a plus point!!!!

Oh, I forgot to mention, the kits even come with a set of acrylic display case. I would definitely say these r value for money!

No comments:

Post a Comment